Tuesday, July 31, 2012

6 Months

Olivia is 6 months. Where has time gone? Some days it seems like I just had her, and others I look at her an realize she has been a part of me my whole life. Yesterday we went to Liv's 6 months well check-up. She is growing like crazy.
Weight: 16 3/4 pounds (95 %)
Length: 27 1/4 inches (97 %)

I think that is right... Shows how much I was paying attention! She also got some shots. (We would have gone to the health clinic mom but they were expecting to give her shots when we got there so we couldn't turn them down.. next time though)

8 new things that she is doing:

1. She has been rolling over since she was 1 month old but now she is a pro
2. She likes to eat at the same time that we are eating.. she starts to cry if we don't feed her at the same time (like she is being left out of the goodness we are eating)
3. We got a walker from a super awesome lady so she is always walking around our house.. more like playing bumper cars with our walls
4. She loves to be tickled so that she can laugh at it
5. She will laugh at just about anything.. maybe someday we will get her to laugh so other people can hear it
6. She will reach for you to hold her if she wants you too. I can ask her "do you want me to hold you" and she will lift her arms in the air and smile at me.
7. She has said "ma ma" many times the past 2 weeks.. When she cries and wants me to come get her she says it.. but if she doesn't care who comes to get her she just screams
8. She started army crawling last week and now she is all over the place
9. She loves to babble at anything and everything
10. She loves her daddy. Anytime he steps in the room she has to watch everything that he does

She is growing so fast and we love every minute of it!


Happy Tuesday! I hope you enjoy the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment