Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Blonde Bomb Shell

I have been debating for over a month if I should cut Liv's hair. The two sides I kept thinking was I didn't want to cut it too early because she is still only 6 months.. But I also hate fixing it in pony tails everyday and if I don't fix it she looks like a little rag doll. So I asked Trevor on Saturday night last week if he even cared if I cut it and he said he likes it long but it would look better all the time if it was cut... SO........









WE also got a photo shoot of her last night too. SO here are her 6 month old pictures of how precious our little munchkin is. I still think she is the prettiest baby girl out there.















3 comments:

  1. Awwhhhh I LOVE her new hair! So so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I am a fan of the new haircut! She is a trendy little 6 month old! :) I'm so glad she's my neice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I L.O.V.E. the hair cut! L.ittle O.livia V.ery E.legant!
    She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete