Monday, June 17, 2013

1st VS 2nd

Olivia was our first baby! We have yet to come up with a name for our Little Man but we do have a good list of a few names that we love! This post is gonna be the pregnancy comparison!

Olivia:
I got Morning sickness but never actually threw up
I had heart burn starting a few weeks before she was born
My hips got wider but I only got stretch marks on my sides
I had a very sensitive nose to the smell of trash and dirty clothes
Livy sat higher by my belly button
My hair never fell out and was getting thick and shiny
My hair grew fast, I rarely had to shave my legs
I felt over energized all the time and could work and do everything for hours

Little Man:
I have morning sickness all the time but only throw up with bad smells or looking at something nasty like a dirty diaper
I still have not had heart burn but I will get it if I eat too much Dairy
My hips have gotten smaller and my belly is bigger this time but the only place I have stretch marks is on my hips
I have a very sensitive nose to everything! There calls it my blood hound nose!
He sits on my hips all the time which makes it hard to walk and stand sometimes (I feel like I have started the pregnancy waddle because it is hard to move my legs when he is sitting there)
My hair falls out in big bundles and is dry! (I feel like I am gonna be bald by the time I have him)
My hair has been about the same length for a while now and I feel the hair on my legs by the end of the day after a shave
I have a small amount of energy and I have to plan out my days so I have enough energy to get the priorities done! (I mark that up to having to chase a toddler and keep her out of things most of the time)

That is all that I can think of right now! I sure love the fact that being pregnant is such a blessing to be able to grow a human being inside me and have all the nutrients needed to provide for him! I am grateful for where I am now and I am so happy with my life! I feel very blessed to have all the things I have and to be married to such an amazing man that helps me everyday because I cant seem to do it all myself these days! Livy is such a bundle of joy and I love her with all my heart! I sure do love my little family! Trevor and Olivia are my whole world and I can't wait to meet Mr. Sr. in 4 months!


1 comment:

  1. Four months left? That's all? I can't believe how fast time is flying by these days.

    And you should ask Dad for his latest name suggestion. It's a doozy. :)

    ReplyDelete