Wednesday, May 15, 2013

9 things that are on my mind right now!!!

1. Moving.... Will we be able to get into the house before the weekend? We leave next week on Tuesday for vacation for a week and would love to have the house clean before we leave so the Kimberlin's have a clean place to come home too around June 1st!

2. Livy... She has another high fever and runny nose and no sign of sickness but maybe teething

3. Doctor appointments... I always hate dr. appointments cuz I hate being around all the sick people in the waiting rooms. Baby check-ups for Livy and Appointments for me!

4. Packing... Why is it so stressful to pack?!? Probably because you have to unpack a week later to find stuff you need.

5. Trevor... He is so dang good looking! How could he not be on my mind all the time!

6. The Weather... What is up with the hot weather with crazy wind? I love spring and summer with rain showers or the sun to lay in... but I don't understand why there has to be wind! We cannot get our yard work done until we have a calm wind day to pick up all the weeds blown in the yard or all the leaves left over from fall!

7. Indio 13er'... Resort in Indio, California. Lazy river, kids pool/adult size pool and the beach for one day! 7 full days of fun in the sun with the Russell family I love so much! Need I say more!

8. Baby Flutters... Yup! I have been feeling our little Ross or Rosaleen Russell so much since last weekend and he/she is not even 18 weeks along yet! (Why yes that is an announcement that I am pregnant and due in October)

9. Ultrasound... We have a scheduled ultrasound on Monday! We are so excited! We will not be finding out the sex of the baby though... We want them to write the results in an envelope and seal it so we can reveal it next week on Wednesday when we meet all Trevor's family at the resort in Indio.

We are having such a awesome month of May!!! What is on your mind right now?!?

2 comments:

  1. How fun! It's awesome to be busy and in the "Thick of Things" I love your positive attitude and your excitement for what lies ahead! Looking forward to Indio 13er' Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Packing and moving are the worst. Good luck. And have fun next week!

    ReplyDelete