Thursday, May 9, 2013

I know.. I know

So I know I said that I would post after our Anniversary trip to the valley... BUT....... I guess I din't take into consideration that right after we got back we would start packing up our house to move to our new rental!

I have no idea where our SD Card reader so you will just have to wait a little bit longer till we can officially move to the new place and settle in! Plus the new place doesn't have internet yet so it may be a month before I post!

A few things for you to look forward too:
-Our Anniversary Trip with pictures
-Moving to the new house and pictures
-Indio 13'er (A family vacation with all of Trevor's Siblings, their families and kids and his amazing parents that rented the resort for us all.. We are super excited.. Only 12 ish days till we start driving there)
-And lots more going on this month....

Trevor and I also received Jury duty for this month. His is the week before Indio but mine is the day before Indio (Grand Jury Duty) so we are hoping I can get out of it so I don't miss the vacation we have had planned for over a year now!

So much fun and exciting stuff happening this month! Just wait until I can post about it all and show you about all our adventures we have coming up!

Happy Thursday! We get keys to move in tomorrow so I am off to packing! Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment