Thursday, October 10, 2013

Photo Explosion

Since we will be having another addition to our family sometime soon I have been trying to clean off room on my camera and video camera to make space for all his cuteness. He is due in 2 weeks from today but we have a feeling that he will not make it to his due date since I am having a lot of progress happening and great contractions. Anyway... my point is I have a lot of pictures but no story to go along with them so here you go! Oh and ignore how Livy's onesie is always snapped on the outside. She is having a problem with going into a different room than where we are and taking off her diaper and making a mess. This was the only way we have found that works for naps and bedtime to stop that problem. During the rest of the day she wears normal clothes I promise.

Standing and sitting in window watching an amazing monsoon season storm

Livy had to sit and face the camera

She is silly

After watching most of the lightening Livy was finally ok to go outside and play in the water and not be scared

She was shaking because it was so cold... but any type of water and livy is playing in it

They look like they have streaks on their faces in the next couple pictures but it really was pouring rain so hard I couldn't get a good shot of just them in the rain and not the rain on them

These 2 sure love each other

It was freezing

Livy looking out the window at another rain storn

She is precious

She has figured out how to get a laundry basket flipped over next to our bed so she can climb on top

She would not let go of the shower bar after a tub one night so we closed the curtain and one took a picture and the other held her up so she looked tall

That girl has a death grip I tell you

All ready for bed but watching a movie waiting for her dad to get home from class (with all of the toys that she asked for)

This girl loves pasta.... That is why she is only wearing a diaper or else all her clothes would be ruined (trust me, it has happened before)

Pasta Smile

Why yes that is waffle up her nose. We did not teach her how to do that but she does that a lot with stuff and pretzels. (even during church she did it one time... silly kid)

She really knows how to melt me heart. Throw tantrums till I am gonna go crazy and then smile like that and give me a kiss... yeah! She is good!

My 2 favorite people in the whole entire world. They are so much alike it is scary some times!
I hope that gives you a little update on our life lately... through pictures! Hope you are having a great week! Happy Columbus Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment