Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Crafts

I have been wanting to do some craft projects to fill in time during the day when I don't want to clean. So I have been checking pinterest over and over to see if there are any DIY projects that I can do that wont break the bank. I finally found a fall wreath that I just had to try so I headed to the Dollar Store to look at their craft supplies! I apparently arrived the right day because they had a whole wall filled with fake leaves and pumpkins and then ideas came flooding to my mind.

Here is the inspiration...
 Here is my finished project...

I found a square wreath that if I had the money for it I would have bought it. It would have cost $50. But instead of buying the wreath I made my own for less than $20! I love dollar store! I am going to make more crafts from there soon. Maybe some cute Christmas crafts.. I have so many ideas! Till next time!

1 comment: