Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September Happenings

Sorry I haven't blogged in a little bit.. I try to stay up with what is going on in our lives! Life has been crazy busy for all of us lately (mostly Trevor is busy) Trevor goes to his CNA class Monday, Wednesday and Friday... which means when he gets back from Showlow from his class around 11:30am he comes home for a quick lunch and then heads out to work till 5pm ish! Tuesday is always a busy day for him at work which gives Thursday as the only day that I get to spend time with him after work and he isn't exhausted.

Life for me.... Busy! Livy has started crawling! And I don't mean the army crawling that she has been doing for the past couple months.. I mean Crawling on her hands and knees (sometimes her hands and toes) all over our house! Which means that I have been baby proofing everything because she wants to do whatever I am doing and get into anything that looks interesting. Oh and what makes it even more fun... She pulls up to anything and every piece of furniture in our house! Which means those things that are left on the couch, side table, Dish washer left open, even the toilet left open.... She wants to play with it and put it in her mouth! (she hasn't played in the toilet yet but we have caught her trying) I am always chasing her around... she is such a busy body at all times! I love every minute of it!

I have taken a lot of pictures and videos of Liv this month because she is really discovering the world around her lately! Being a mom of a developing baby is so rewarding... It is amazing how much they pick up from how you act and things you do and say!

Like I said she is crawling and getting into everything.. she is under our coffee table and I have stuff on top of it for a project I was working on... (see pictures later)

We keep finding her standing up in her crib.. We have had to drop it to almost the lowest notch so she wont climb out

Why yes, she is licking the entertainment unit door (I wonder why she has to lick everything)

She has a discovery issue about her feet.. she is always holding them as if they are going to get up and run away from her

She likes to walk around people.. grab their leg or hand and walk around them instead of crawling around

WE put this Penguin on her the other night and she could not stay sitting up.. hence, Trevor is holding her feet so she can sit up and look at the camera ( I wish I would have got a picture of her when she was laughing at it cuz it wouldn't get of)
I absolutely love taking pictures of this little munchkin. She has the cutest smile and laughs and melts my heart everyday. We took pictures a couple Sunday's ago so we can get packages ready to send to our Missionary Brothers... We still have yet to get them ready... But we got some pretty cute pictures. I will just show you a few of our favorites!

Dressed her up one Sunday and couldn't resist a photo shoot

Making funny faces for her daddy

She loves playing with the grass

We have a million tall trees in our backyard and the leaves are starting to fall off... Couldn't resist...

Well she couldn't resist once again eating something she shouldn't

And yes the leaf did end up entirely in her mouth... But I got it out before she tried swallowing
We have had a good September so far and are looking forward to the Fall... I will post pictures soon of my project I have been working on for a week! Till next time!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes she looks so much like you when you were little it freaks my brain out for a second. Can't wait to play with you guys in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete